HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What should i keep in my back pack for grade 8?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Nadoosh
Muffin Admin
Muffin Admin

Female Aquarius Snake
hobbies : Drawing+reading
Humor : Fine =D

PostSubject: What should i keep in my back pack for grade 8?   Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 am

Eighth grade is the last year of middle school for many students. The curriculum doesn't really change from seventh to eighth grade, but organizing your backpack to keep a few key essentials with you is good practice for ninth grade. In addition, what you keep in your backpack can have an impact on your growing body.

Essentials

Always keep the basic items in your backpack. Pencils, pens, a highlighter, a small pencil sharpener and loose leaf notebook paper are key items. If your school lets you use a laptop computer for taking notes, make sure your laptop and the electricity cable are always with you. Keep a two-pocket folder to keep the homework assignments from all classes in one place until you finish them.

Books and Class Materials

Carry only the books you need in your backpack. If you won't make it back to your locker between biology and history, carry books for both classes in the backpack. The same principle applies for carrying notebooks, binders and folders. Avoid lugging more than three classes' worth of books and class materials at a time, to prevent injury to your back.

Calculator and Commonly Forgotten Items

If you have a tendency to forget your calculator for algebra or your colored pencils for a particular class, keep those in your backpack to keep from being unprepared. It is better to keep your backpack stocked with things you tend to forget than to be consistently unprepared.

Extras

Keep a pocket-sized packet of facial tissue for unexpected sneeze attacks. Girls should keep a couple of spare tampons or maxis in their backpack in case their period starts unexpectedly. If you are allowed to take a cellphone or an iPod to school, keep both with you, to prevent them from being stolen from your locker.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://muffingirls404.forumarabia.com
Ļino
Muffin Guide
Muffin Guide

Female Posts : 121
hobbies : Reading..
Humor : Not Well. :(

PostSubject: Re: What should i keep in my back pack for grade 8?   Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 pm

wow. this topic is so important, all the girls should read this topic.

thanks anyway :973:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ße cute ♥
Muffin Designers
Muffin Designers

Female Posts : 121
hobbies : Guitar - reading - skating

PostSubject: Re: What should i keep in my back pack for grade 8?   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Ļino wrote:
wow. this topic is so important, all the girls should read this topic.

thanks anyway :973:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should i keep in my back pack for grade 8?   

Back to top Go down

What should i keep in my back pack for grade 8?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Muffin's school-
Jump to: