You Will Need:
One box of lemon cake mix
One brown writing icing
One tub of yellow lemon frosting
One box of muffin cups
One decorating tip: hair
One disposable decorating bag
One mixing bowl
1. Bake the cupcakes according to the box instructions and let them cool completely.
2. Using the brown writing icing, draw the details of a lion's face on each cupcake.
3. Attach the hair top to the decorating bag using the coupler.
4. Spoon about half of the lemon frosting into the decorating bag.
5. Squeeze down on the bag until the frosting comes out of the tip, and use to add the lion's mane to each cupcake.
6. Serve and enjoy!